News Arena

Home

T20 World Cup

Nation

States

International

Politics

Defence & Security

Opinion

Economy

Sports

Entertainment

Trending:

Home
/

nuke-talks-trump-mulls-military-action-rubio-to-visit-israel

International

Nuke talks: Trump mulls military action; Rubio to visit Israel

There are reports that the US President is weighing whether to take military action against Tehran as the administration surges military resources to the region, raising concerns that any attack could spiral into a larger conflict in the Middle East.

News Arena Network - Washington - UPDATED: February 19, 2026, 09:03 AM - 2 min read

thumbnail image

Marco Rubio may visit Israel to brief Netanyahu on US-Iran nuclear talks as Washington weighs military options amid rising Middle East tensions. Image credit - X


Secretary of State Marco Rubio may travel to Israel on February 28 to update the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on the US-Iran nuclear talks, said two officials of the American administration on the basis of anonymity.
 
Till now, both the nations have held two rounds of ‘indirect’ talks about Iran’s nuclear programme, first in Oman and second in Geneva. There is a sign of muted optimism from both sides publicly.
 
Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi even said that “a new window has opened” for reaching an agreement. Meanwhile, the US Vice President JD Vance, in an interview with a media house, said that “In some ways, it went well. But in other ways, it was very clear that the president has set some red lines that the Iranians are not yet willing to actually acknowledge and work through.”
 
 
Netanyahu visited the White House last week to urge President Donald Trump to ensure that any deal about Iran's nuclear program also includes steps to neutralise Iran's ballistic missile program and end its funding for proxy groups such as Hamas and Hezbollah.
 
There are reports that the US President is weighing whether to take military action against Tehran as the administration surges military resources to the region, raising concerns that any attack could spiral into a larger conflict in the Middle East.
 
Dozens of U.S. fighter jets, including F-35s, F-22s, and F-16s, have left bases in the U.S. and Europe in recent days to head to the Middle East, according to the Military Air Tracking Alliance, a team of about 30 open-source analysts that routinely analyzes military and government flight activity.
 
The team reports that it has also tracked more than 85 fuel tankers and over 170 cargo planes heading into the region.

TOP CATEGORIES

  • Nation

QUICK LINKS

About us Rss FeedSitemapPrivacy PolicyTerms & Condition
logo

2026 News Arena India Pvt Ltd | All rights reserved | The Ideaz Factory